Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand. Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country's largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
Day 01 : Arrive at Yangoon airport, meet our representative and direct transfer to hotel, check in hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Breakfast at hotel, ready to transfer for 1/2 day yangoon tour, after tour back to hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Breakfast at hotel, Ready to transfer for Bago tour, after tour back to hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to airport fly back kathmandu with lots of sweet memory.
NPR 97,000/- per person
Service Includes :
- Round trip air ticket from Malaysia Airlines
- Daily Breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in yangoon
- Yangoon tour
- Bago sightseeing tour
- Visa cost of Myanmar
- All related transfers
Why This package?
* The packages are newly explored and exciting
* The rates are remarkable
* High grade packages for Corporate organizations
* Tours are smooth and hassle free
* Best value for money
Why Swaa Holidays?
* Wide range of products, services and destinations,
* Secure exclusive products/packages, Respect value of clients,
* Extensive supply chain management, with strong relationships,
* High quality coaches, route planning and driving standards,
* 15 years of experience in Corporate tours and ticketing,
* 24/7 Emergency support in all major languages,
* Supports Corporate Social Responsibility and world environment.