Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Day 1: Arrive at Bangkok. meet and transfer to hotel by our representative.O/nite at Hotel at Pattaya.
Day 2: Breakfast at hotel, Proceed fro Coral island tour with Lunch. O/nite at hotel at Pattaya.
Day 3: Breakfast at hotel, Check out from the hotel and transfer to hotel Bangkok.city tour
lunch at local restaurant .O/nite at Bangkok.
Day 4: Breakfast at hotel,proceed fro Jungle Sarfai or Dream with lunch and evening free for shopping.O/nite at Bangkok
Day 5:Breakfast at hotel, Check out form the hotel and transfer to airport for Kathmandu.
Howard Bouquet at Bangkok
Home Pattaya at Pattaya
2 night hotel accommodation at Pattaya
2 night hotel accommodation at Bangkok
Meal as per itinerary
Coral island tour with Lunch
City tour at Bangkok
Jungle Safari with lunch at Bangkok
Flight Schedule no meal:
1. RA 401 X 25FEB KTMBKK HS1 1135 1605 O E MO
2. RA 402 X 01MAR BKKKTM HS1 1740 2000 O E FR
Round trip air fare by RA
Why This package?
* The packages are newly explored and exciting
* The rates are remarkable
* High grade packages for Corporate organizations
* Tours are smooth and hassle free
* Best value for money
Why Swaa Holidays?
* Wide range of products, services and destinations,
* Secure exclusive products/packages, Respect value of clients,
* Extensive supply chain management, with strong relationships,
* High quality coaches, route planning and driving standards,
* 15 years of experience in Corporate tours and ticketing,
* 24/7 Emergency support in all major languages,
* Supports Corporate Social Responsibility and world environment.