Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple is a Hindu shrine in Dolkha District of Nepal. It is situated in Kalinchowk VDC in Dolkha at the altitude of 3,842 m from sea-level. It is a part of Gaurishankar Conservation Area from where two rivers Sun Kosi and Tama Kosi rivers are sourced. Wikipedia
Day 1 : Drive from Kathmandu to Kuri Village early morning, enjoying the landscape & amazing view. Upon arrival at Kuri village, check-in at hotel. Overnight at Kuri village .. ( lunch , dinner )
Day 2 : Proceed for Kalinchowk Bhagawati mandir early morning . Enjoy the mesmerizing view of snowcapped mountains and beautiful kuri village from the top of Kalinchowk Bhagwati and back to Kuri Village after lunch drive to Charikot.Overnight at Charikot Hotel.( B,L,D )
Day3 : Early morning proceed for Dolakha Bimsen Mandir. Back to hotel for Breakfast and lunch on the way. Drive back to Kathmandu, enjoying the beautiful sceneries and landscape. (L,B)
Food (Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast
Campfire and Music
All drinks Items (mineral water , beverages)
Extra stay due to natural calamities
Why This package?
* The packages are newly explored and exciting
* The rates are remarkable
* High grade packages for Corporate organizations
* Tours are smooth and hassle free
* Best value for money
Why Swaa Holidays?
* Wide range of products, services and destinations,
* Secure exclusive products/packages, Respect value of clients,
* Extensive supply chain management, with strong relationships,
* High quality coaches, route planning and driving standards,
* 15 years of experience in Corporate tours and ticketing,
* 24/7 Emergency support in all major languages,
* Supports Corporate Social Responsibility and world environment.