1)Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centers and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.
2)Jomsom, also known as Dzong-Sampa or New Fort, is the centre of Gharpajhong Gaunpalika and former independent village development committee at an altitude of about 2,700 metres in Mustang District, Nepal. It extends over both the banks of the Kali Gandaki River. Wikipedia
Day 01 : Departure from Kathmandu to Tatopani, on the way lunch, evening arrive at tatopani, evening dinner and overnight at hotel..
Day 02 : Breakfast, check out from Tatopani and depart to Jomsom, on the way lunch, arrive Jomsom and you can visit the whole scenario of Jomsom, evening dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Breakfast, Morning transfer to Muktinath temple, back to Jomsom, check out and transfer to Pokhara, on the way lunch, arrive Pokhara, evening dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to Kathmandu back...
Note : Above cost are subject to availability, No rooms/seat has been blocked at the moment...
Service Includes :
- Transfers from Kathmandu – Jomsom - Kathmandu
- 01 night accommodation in Tatopani
- 01 Night accommodation in Pokhara
Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- 01 Night accommodation in Jomsom
- Transfers by Scorpio
Why This package?
* The packages are newly explored and exciting
* The rates are remarkable
* High grade packages for Corporate organizations
* Tours are smooth and hassle free
* Best value for money
Why Swaa Holidays?
* Wide range of products, services and destinations,
* Secure exclusive products/packages, Respect value of clients,
* Extensive supply chain management, with strong relationships,
* High quality coaches, route planning and driving standards,
* 15 years of experience in Corporate tours and ticketing,
* 24/7 Emergency support in all major languages,
* Supports Corporate Social Responsibility and world environment.